Welcome Volunteer! This Web site space is dedicated to you!
Our volunteers are people of all ages and all walks of life who are in various stages of their lives. What they have in common is the desire to make a difference in their communities and in their own lives by contributing their time and expertise.
They make all the difference in the lives of children and organizations through their generous contributions of time, skill and involvement. There are times you can do to help! Our organization depends on volunteers with varied skills. Put your time to the welfare of children and families in many volunteer positions available.
Types of volunteering
Through our annual activities, we organize Christmas and Easter Partys for which we solicit your precious time. You want to do something for the underprivileged children? Why not give us your time? Here is how you can do so. You can also invite your friends and family. Your given time will be much appreciated.
- Santa Claus workshop preparation: Take out the merchandise from our storage rooms and position it in the workshop. (our Montreal offices);
- Help with logistics: prepare costumes, pressing, document preparation, tocardes, children bags, etc… ;
- Volunteered drivers for sponsorship pick-ups (gifts for the children and/or volunteers) possibly on a weekly basis or during activity organizations. (for our Montreal and Quebec offices) ;
- Gift wrapping for children, exclusively on Christmas. Duration is one week in our Montreal offices;
- Truck drivers for our events, total of 4 days for each event;
- Load the truck (a tour Montreal offices) the day before the event, for truck departure to Quebec, same thing for Montreal event;
- Evening unload at Quebec hotel where the event takes place the next day. (same thing for Montreal event);
- Load the truck after the event at Quebec hotel for departure to Montreal (same thing for Montreal event);
- Unload the truck at our Montreal offices when we come back from the event (same thing for Montreal event);
- Press release delivery the day before the event for our Montreal and Quebec offices;
- On the day of the event, with underprivileged children, participate as mascots, clowns or leprechauns, depending on the event;
- After the events for Christmas partys, clear Santa Claus workshop.
As part of our other activities:
Annual mass mailing for tax receipts, logistics help in other events such as: fundraising events, golf tournaments, etc.
To join our volunteer’s team, please download, print and send us the form by fax, email or by mail at the attention of:
Human Resources, CHILDREN NOW
5167 Jean-Talon Street East, Suite 260
Montréal (Québec) H1S 1K8
Fax: (514) 593-4659
For Quebec City:
Human Resources, CHILDREN NOW
6780, 1st Avenue, Suite #130,
Québec (Qc) G1H 2W8
Fax: (418) 650-2164
E-mail : email@example.com
We will contact you to schedule an interview and we thank you for your interest toward our organism.
We would like to thank you for your generosity in giving of your time to the poorest and most vulnerable in our society: poor children.
I can assure you that, above all, CHILDREN NOW greatly appreciate your cooperation because without you, nothing is possible!