Ricaardoe Di Done interviews lawyer and past president of the Association de médiation familiale du Québec, Catherine Clément-Talbot.
In this series of videos, Mrs. Clément-Talbot speaks of her role as an accredited family mediator.
These interviews demystify the mediation process:
- What is family mediation?
- What are the advantages of family mediation?
- How does a mediator intervene between spouses?
- How can a mediator help negotiate an agreement that fulfils the needs of every member of the family?
- What are the free services offered by the ministère de la Justice ?
The Mediation Chronicles – 1
What is a family mediator? With Me Catherine Clement-Talbot
The Mediation Chronicles – 2
What are the roles of parents and children in family mediation?
The Mediation Chronicles – 3
What can families expect by going through family mediation as an alternative to divorce?
The Mediation Chronicles – 4
Children`s interests in family mediation.
The Mediation Chronicles – 5
The child’s best interest.
More information on Family Mediation Services in Quebec
Québec government services, Family mediation
Association de médiation familiale du Québec